THE FOLLOWING GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITITONS AND QUALITY REQUIREMENTS APPLY TO ALL MOSEYS’ PRODUCTION MACHINISTS (MPM) PURCHASE ORDERS AND CONTRACTS, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. SPECIFIC MPM QUALITY REQUIREMENTS CLAUSES APPLY WHEN NOTED ON THE PO.
1. RIGHT OF ENTRY. MPM and MPM’s Customers, and their Customers, or any applicable regulatory agency will have the right to enter the Supplier’s facility to perform inspection or ensure compliance to the contract.
2. ACCEPTANCE. Acceptance of a Purchase Order, initiating of any process, furnishing of any product, OR the acceptance of payment, constitutes unconditional acceptance by the Supplier.
3. AMENDMENTS. Amendments to a Purchase Order or these terms and conditions must be set forth in writing and acknowledged by MPM. MPM will consider Supplier’s request to modification of, OR exception to, only if such request is made in writing, prior to the acceptance of a Purchase Order.
4. PRICE. Price as stated on a Purchase Order covers all goods and services to be provided by the Supplier as specified in the order, including all charges for packaging, containers, and transportation, unless specifically depicted otherwise on the face of the order.
5. SHIPMENTS. Shipment of goods and services under any Purchase Order shall be F.O.B. unless otherwise agreed in writing. Supplier shall follow MPM’s instruction regarding method of shipment.
6. DELIVERY. Schedule for delivery will be the responsibility of Supplier. Supplier shall not be held liable for damages in respect to delivery delay due to causes beyond Supplier’s reasonable control. However, if Supplier does not meet the delivery date as depicted on the face of the order, Buyer may approve a revised delivery schedule, or terminate the order without liability for such termination.
7. HAZARDOUS MATERIAL. Supplier agrees to furnish the applicable material safety data (MDS) sheet(s) with each shipment, for products designated by industry, state, or federal agencies as hazardous material.
8. PACKAGING. Packaging and protection of the product shipped shall be in accordance with the Purchase Order or best commercial practice to protect product from damage.
9. CHANGE NOTIFICATION AND CANCELLATION. Supplier shall notify MPM of changes in product and/or process definition where fit, form or function may be affected. Cancellation shall remain the right of MPM and may be initiated at any time.
10. PARTS AND TOOLING. Parts and tooling furnished by MPM shall be maintained indoors. Supplier is responsible to ensure adequate care is utilized within their facility and to maintain the parts and tooling in good working condition. Any damages to parts and tooling while under the care of Supplier shall be reported to Buyer in writing. MPM shall determine disposition of damaged parts and tooling prior to further processing by Supplier. Supplier rework of MPM parts and tooling must be authorized in writing.
11. QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TRACEABILITY. Supplier shall comply with the MPM Quality System Requirements as set forth below or on purchase order. Supplier agrees to implement and maintain the MPM approved quality or inspection system during the performance of the contract. AN AUTHORIZED CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE IS REQUIRED WITH EACH SHIPMENT. PROCESS SUPPLIERS SHALL FURNISH A COMPLETE CERTIFICATE OF CONFROMANCE WITH EACH SHIPMENT INDICATING THE PO NUMBER, SPECIFICATION NUMBER AND REVISION, NAME OF SUPPLIER AND QUANITITIES ACCEPTED AND REJECTED. Material Suppliers shall furnish chemical/physical test reports with each shipment identifying the applicable specification and revision, actual chemical composition and physical properties, melt, heat, batch or lot number(s). All parts/material and applicable documents must be identified by a manufacturing lot or batch number by Supplier.
12. NONCONFORMANCE. Upon acceptance of a Purchase Order, Supplier agrees that MPM is entitled to reimbursement of MPM labor and material costs, as well as all processing costs associated with Supplier’s nonconformance, including corrective action and documentation processing. Supplier must provide MPM written notification of nonconformance and is not authorized, under any circumstance, to perform material review activity without MPM’s advance written approval.
13. AGE SENSITIVE MATERIAL. Certificate of conformance for age sensitive material shall contain the following as a minimum: shelf life, expiration date and storage conditions to achieve shelf life, if not stated on normal package. Shipments with less than 70% remaining shelf life are not acceptable.
14. FLOWDOWN OF REQUIREMENTS (DFARS 252.225.7014 ATTACHMENT 2) When required by any Purchase Order, raw material or items which contain “specialty metals” (defined as certain steel and other alloys, titanium and zirconium) shall be required from domestic or qualifying country resources. Additional flowdowns as related to the PO requirements, including but limited to purchasing documents and key characteristics.
Last Revision Date: April 18, 2016